Heading Down The Chimney This Christmas
Have you seen this thing?
Seriously, probably the stupidest toy ever. And yet, my girls are ga-ga over it. We've played with Target's display version of it a few times, and both girls profess undying love for Butterscotch, and are planning on asking Santa to slip one under the tree.
I ordered one. It will be here next week, and I will be trying to find a place to stash it away from the x-ray vision of my oldest. When I clicked over to Amazon to check the size of the carton, my eyes fell on these little informational tidbit:
* Furreal Friends Butterscotch Pony. Every girls dream of having her very own Pony... and now that dream can come true!
* This amazing animatronic Pony moves head and ears, and blinks its eyes! This fantastic creature responds to touch and voice, 'eats' a carrot, and makes real pony sounds.
* The FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony comes with carrot and brush. Requires 6 'D' batteries, not included.
* Adults take note: Pony comes unassembled in box with head detatched.
* You may wish to not open the box around your children if they may be frightened by a box with a decapitated horse inside.
I want to make out with whoever wrote those last two bullet items, because that made my day. Imagine the parents who score a black-market Butterscotch on eBay at the last minute, and, lacking time to assemble it, slip a wrapped box under the tree...little Susie is in for a shock when she discovers that her box contains a decapitated horse! Aiiieee!
NaBloPoMo - Day 18