Okay, so I jumped on the Virtue Bandwagon - which as I understand it is working for Mir and Joshilyn and I don't know who else because I've been bad about checking.
But! Things I've learned in the last four days about virtue and moi -
1) I can eat an entire crockpot of Masala sauce and chickpeas in a 24 hour period. Perhaps this is why my sister nicknamed me Garbanzo Butt early on. Maybe she could see the potential.
2) I know it's not whole grain, but I made a quiche, which in the narrowest definition, is totally not virtuous, except it sounds like it could be, so there. Virtue in a Crust (which I didn't eat because it burned anyway, distilling the consumption of said quiche to PURE VIRTUE.)
3) Crunches combined with weighted hula hoop and assorted weight lifting routines AND mini-trampoline makes my stomach hurt. So unfamiliar is the aching of my stomach muscles that I assumed that I had eaten some bad quiche, or perhaps had overdone the roughage. But no! I've managed to cause aches via exercise! Virtue!
4) Great hair, still! Although I don't own a straightening iron, so my natural wave/quirks are presenting new and wild looks, that I may or may not love. Trying to embrace my crazy-bodacious hair - Virtue!
5) I've decided to go all out and bleach my teeth this week too! I could be found in the front yard just a few hours ago, hula-hooping with WhiteStrips on my teeth , directing the spray from my hose to the parched lawn and admiring my giant hair in the window reflection. Multi-tasking equals Virtue, right?
*licks pointer finger, and applies to left butt cheek while making sizzling noise*
I'm on a roll, people.